Upstate NY Babies
Options

Nest board

I barely read any posts last week, but I saw that people are now posting over here.  Did something happen?  Hopefully people were not upset with me sharing baby news over there....I did not know about the switch.  I will definitely be checking over here....when I get a free moment. 
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nest board

• Options
    There was drama(pretty sure I started it).  Artic asked why we don't post on national boards.  Some girls without babies didn't know there was an upstate bump board and said it would be good to oost here.  I then siad I am making a executive decision to post over here.  it's really no different.  it's all the same moms just over here and we don't have to worry about upseting offending anyone on the nest.  I still plan on posting big things that happen on both boards.  Most girls said they don't mind the baby posts but do get sick of constant boob, burp and poop posts.
  • Options
    No one would be upset about all of your good news!  For the most part baby/pg related talk has moved over here.  But I think all of the girls still want big updates to be posted on the Nest board too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTwo*True:
    No one would be upset about all of your good news!  For the most part baby/pg related talk has moved over here.  But I think all of the girls still want big updates to be posted on the Nest board too.

THIS but also I think some of the motivaton came from the non-mommies who were all saying we love your baby posts BUT...(and I love that some of those peeps havent posted since...)...its a public board I say cross post whenever you can :-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow! It's amazing how much I miss when I'm not on here much anymore! Good thing I was on today and saw a post about you girls posting over here!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely not you - I started the whole thing by asking why people don't post baby stuff over here or on other boards.  (It wasn't a loaded question, I was just wondering like if the other boards like Baby 0-6 are too snarky or something).  But now this board is busier - it's nice!
  • Options
    I like asking baby questions here and reading the other posts.  Over there, if I had 3 questions I was thinking about, I would only ask 1 so it didn't get too annoying.  I will probably post pictures of her over there or occasional updates, but only fun stuff you know?
  • Options

imagejnk062602:
    I like asking baby questions here and reading the other posts.  Over there, if I had 3 questions I was thinking about, I would only ask 1 so it didn't get too annoying.  I will probably post pictures of her over there or occasional updates, but only fun stuff you know?

I know exactly wha you mean.I would try and make one big mom post with a bunch of random questions so I wouldn't have too many questions. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"