Breastfeeding
Options

What is the difference between PISA and Freestyle?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I'm looking to move from my HG Symphony to a personal pump and trying to figure out which to get.

TIA!

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>

Re: What is the difference between PISA and Freestyle?

• Options

Have not tried the freestyle, but I understand it is hands free and you can use a battery pack with it.  I was also told it has a different kind of suction than the PISA, and somone who EP'd couldn't get enough from it.

I went from a sypmphony to PISA and love it.  The supply from both is identical for me.  Maybe even more with the PISA, it is a little louder, but other than that identical.  It has a battery pack and I made it hands free with my sportsbra solution (cheap way of easy expression top)

• Options
    I've never used or even seen a PISA, but I have a Freestyle.  It's very small and runs no rechargeable batteries.  I don't have to carry a separate pump bag but just toss the Freestyle in my purse.  I use it approximatley 4 times a day (not weekends) and only have to recharge the batteries once a week.  I love the ease of it.  Oh, the pump fits into the pocket of my robe, so I'm easily able to pump handfree while I'm getting ready in the morning by just slipping the pump into the robe pocket ... I do this some evenings too, put on my pjs and robe, hook up the pump and wash the bottles, clean up the kitchen, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As far as I know, the freestyle is just hands free. I have the PISA and I do the same as above poster to make it hands free, works great!!!  Just get a sports bra you dont mind cutting, and cut out two holes for the pump, LOL!  I can pump out my milk in about 3 minutes...
  • Options
    So how is the freestyle "hands free"? Does it like suction to you or something? I have been using the Symphony hands free by using a sports bra as you describe and I bought one of those easy expressions bras also. In fact I am pumping as I type this.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options

It comes with a "hands free" attachment (not necissary)

Where it's worth it's weight in gold is: size, rechargability, portability.

(I took to to dinner theatre tonight... in my purse)

I used the Lactina.... and found that the Freestyle worked better :

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"