3rd Trimester
Options

Alright ladies, how often are you having sex? (clicky poll)

How often are you getting some lovin?[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Alright ladies, how often are you having sex? (clicky poll)

• Options
    i voted once in a blue moon, i was put on pelvic rest so thats a factor, plus its not comfy for me at the moment.
  • Options
    My DH is now officially weirded out by it. Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not allowed to any more due to being on strict bedrest because of pree.
  • Options
    hmmm... I guess once a month would fall into the same category as 1-2 times a month. Sorry ladies, vote how you would like!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had sex more often when I was pregnant with DS. But lately it has only been once a week or so. Our pre pregnancy norm would have been 2-3 times. 

• Options
    I voted 1x a week but it really depends on the week. We have full blown intercourse a lot less (maybe 1-2x a month) but I supplement with foreplay with DH.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    I voted once in a blue moon---was on pelvic rest early on for about 10 weeks and so we both sorta got used to that and we having sex just about twice a month or so.  Then a couple weeks ago during baby kicked really hard and DH felt it and completely freaked out.  So now he is scared he is hurting baby and doesn't think we should do it again until after she is born and everything.  Doesn't matter how many times I tell him that there is no possible way his penis could hit her or hurt her etc.  Oh well.
  • Options
    I said once a week, but it feels like it's not enough.  I was so sick the first 16 weeks it was few and far between, and we just never got back on track, and now it seems my sex drive has kicked into ultra high gear. 
  • Options

So embarrassing, but we haven't had any type of sex since I was 19 weeks pregnant. For no apparent reason, he's not asking and I'm not offering.  We're still very affectionate and loving, but apparently neither one of us has enough of a desire and I'm totally ok with that (for now).

• Options

I said 1-2 a month... sometimes it's more sometimes it's less...

It averages around 3 times a month but before pregnancy, it was about 3-4 times a week...

• Options
    havent had sex since 13 weeks (didnt have it before that because i was on pelvic rest from bleeding). so we've had sex once since i concieved. that is bad. dh is not into pregnant me.
  • Options
    Nothing has changed since I got pregnant.  So glad DH isn't weirded out....
  • Options

imageLadyJavy:

This. And I sort of am, too. 

• Options
    Once in a blue moon! Both of us are too tired and sore to do anything (he has a bad back, probably needs surgery it is so bad and I'm pregnant). Wish we could do it more often to get the ball rolling, so to speak!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageLadyJavy:

My H was a few weeks ago too.  I threatened him with the PP 6wk hiatus and he got back in gear lol.  I still usually have to initate though.  On the bright side, I got to click 2-3x/wk Big Smile

Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • Options
    Once a month, maybe.  I was on pelvic rest for 10 weeks, then I have been in and out of PTL.  At 34 weeks my Dr said it was safe to start doing it again, and we tried it, DH swears he felt her kick him, now he's too weirded out and doesn't want to do it again.
  • Options
    Um never!  DH has been weirded out by it for a long time.  Sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Nate's getting laid quite a bit more these days.

Mostly because we know a 6-week sabatical is impending.

• Options
    i wish it was more than once in a blue moon, but, unlike with the first pregnancy, DH is a little more freaked out this time. Confused  he thinks our big fat baby boy will feel it.  hehehe.  it's kinda funny for a grown man to think this way. LOL. Big Smile
  • Options
    I feel lucky compared to alot of you ladies we are still at 4-5 times a weekStick out tongue I just can't seem to get enough and FI is lovin it!!
  • Options
    This!  That really bums me out too because I'm more ready than ever.  :/
  • Options
    I voted 2-3 times per week.  BUT that's just in the last 2 weeks because we're trying to get our baby OUT!  LOL  And it's worked!!  I'm only 1cm dilated, but 100% effaced!!  Horray for semen!!
  • Options
    Well, DH has been out of town for the past month, so obviously we're not having sex. But even if he were here, it'd likely be very rare, maybe once a month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemags1984:
    I feel lucky compared to alot of you ladies we are still at 4-5 times a weekStick out tongue I just can't seem to get enough and FI is lovin it!!

oh how i miss those days!  this was us with baby number 1, who's now 6!

• Options
    This is soo funny because my DH "swears" that every man tells him their wives want to have sex with them every day when they are in the 3rd trimester. I honestly just can not believe it. I think if we have no altered our sexy time schedule one bit since conceiving he should feel pretty darn lucky!!
    imageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Blog:image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"