Canada Babies
Options

Brookie!!!

I'm going to be there in less than a month!!!!!! 
DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
imageimage

Re: Brookie!!!

• Options

squeeee!  I am super excited :)

What did you do with that giant zucchini?  I lost 4 to the frost the other night :(

• Options

zucchini muffins... about 6 dozen of em ;)

I need to get my tomatoes in- I'm going to lose them all if I don't get on it!  What the heck is with the 35 one week and 15 the next :(  I want summer back!!!

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you have any recipes for green tomatoes that froze?  Because I have about 10 lbs of that kind of tomato in my kitchen right now.  I can't bring myself to chuck them.  I put a lot of love in to them.

• Options

I've seen a green tomato salsa... that would probably work... I've never tried it but maybe worth a shot

https://www.recipezaar.com/Green-Tomato-Or-Tomatillo-Salsa-276150

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options

Hey, I don't know if you saw this page

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/23691840.aspx

I should just stick to this board since it is pretty much our own personal message board :)  Anyway, let me know what you are thinking.

• Options
    imageBrookie-Cookie:

You guys are flying in right?  Are you renting a car?  As in do you want to meet up somewhere in Calgary or should I come out to Cochrane (we can take the boys to the liesure centre and go swimming or something there)

Do you have any shopping things you want to do since you are going to be in the big city and take advantage of no PST?  :)  Cause we could meet up at a mall w/ a play spot and grab lunch or coffee and do a little shopping. 

Or there is a coffee/kids play places we could check out.  I've never been but I have a 2 for 1 coupon :)  But that is in Calgary too.

lol

Yep, we're flying but I'm borrowing my friend's vehicle while we're there, so driving isn't an issue.  PST? that's going to be so yesterday when the new HST comes into effect in 2010.  oy.

I wouldn't mind a bit of shopping, but can't do too much because space will be limited- we have to pack a carseat, portable crib, etc etc.  The coffee/kids play place sounds cool... really, anything where they can play- I think they're going to have lots of fun together :)

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"