Baby Showers
Options

Thank you card question

I went to Target today to buy thank you cards, and I did not like the baby ones, they only had one kind.  Then there were other ones but they looked like wedding thank you.  Then there were really generic ones with brown polka dots.  Anyway my point is I opted for blank note card in pastel colors with matching envelopes.  Pink, peach, yellow, green, blue.  200 of them! for $9.99.  I thought they were nice, but they dont say "thank you"

This is fine right?  I'll just write a nice note on each one.  

Re: Thank you card question

• Options
    Absolutely fine, you will be writing thank you anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options

Sounds fine to me.

My DD made her own.  Did a puffy paint "Thank You" on a onesie and put it on her DS and printed that out as the front of her card.  That way everyone got a pic of the baby and a handwritten note inside.  Very inexpensive, too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think the blank is fine - or you could get a "Thank You" stamp from Michael's or some other craft store and stamp them.  

did you really need 200 or that is just what the package was?  I can't imagine writing that many - your poor hand! 

• Options

If it makes you feel any better, I use blank cards for EVERYTHING: bdays, congrats, get well, thank you, even holidays!

I like the look of blank cards and I especially like not having to go out and shop for a card every time I need one.

The colors you found sound very nice too!  It's not like you're sending a shower thank you on a card that's dark and serious.

• Options
    It's totally fine it they don't say thank you on the outside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"