South Florida Babies
Options

*nicksgirl*

Who is that grown up little girl in your siggy and what did she do with your baby, Riley?!

I seriously did a double take when I saw that siggy and then glanced up and saw your screen name. She is goooorgeous :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *nicksgirl*

• Options

Thank you! I know-she has changed so much just in the past few months. I can't believe how fast time is going and I'm enjoying every second. This is such a fun age that she is at and I know it's just going to get better.

And look at you! You're in the home stretch! Can you believe in just a few short weeks, you're going to be holding your baby girl!? It'll be here before you know it!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

She really looks like she's stretched taller and thinned out...like a real little girl and not a baby anymore :) God bless her!

I can't believe in only 10 weeks (more or less) I will be meeting Emma! I'm so exciting! We've just now started to get the ball rolling on her nursery and my baby shower is in a couple of weeks, so seeing everything come together and knowing that pretty soon she will be using all these things is such an eye-opener. I can't wait!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"