South Florida Babies
Options

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party???

I know someone here has gone to this. Would a 2yr old enjoy this?

Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party???

• Options

I would say so!  I went 2 yrs ago with my then 2.5 yr old niece, and she loved it.  We went in a bigger group w/ lots of little kids.  The parade is very nice... all the characters have costumes too!  And the different restaurants have character sightings.  We had dinner at the space cafe (forgot name), and Donald was there w/ a few others having a huge party, w/ Halloween music.

Plus there is different "trick o treat" stations set all around the park.  The rides are all empty, so you can go in and out and enjoy it all.  And the best part it is at night so no heat wave!  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll love to know as well. I think I want to take the kids next year since this year we are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and now BIL/SIL have made it a traditon to go every year... they love it (the kids that is).  LOL  And it is so cute to see all the kids (and parents too) dressed up for Halloween! 
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Jackie!
  • Options

imagelove4ever2006:
    I'll love to know as well. I think I want to take the kids next year since this year we are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

what night are you going again??  we're going nov 12!

• Options

We are going in Dec. I can't wait. 

• Options
    We are also going in December and I just realized that the day we are going is one of the days they are having the Very Merry Christmas event. Does anyone know if they close the park early that day? I saw that the event is from 7pm on, so if we go that day we would have to leave the park by 7pm? Does anyone know? We might have to change the date.
  • Options

imageSheyandBeau:
    We are also going in December and I just realized that the day we are going is one of the days they are having the Very Merry Christmas event. Does anyone know if they close the park early that day? I saw that the event is from 7pm on, so if we go that day we would have to leave the park by 7pm? Does anyone know? We might have to change the date.

Yes they close the park early on those days. People going to the "party" usually get a wristband and if you aren't wearing one you'll be asked to leave.

• Options
    That's good to know I guess we will have to change the dates we are going then.
  • Options
    We are taking the kids this year!! They are dressing up as Ariel and Flounder :) I can't wait!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSAS416:
    We are taking the kids this year!! They are dressing up as Ariel and Flounder :) I can't wait!!!!

Too cute!  Gotta post pics =)

-- Jackie
  • Options

imageSheyandBeau:

They don't close the park persay.  Everyone that has tickets to the event will be wearing a wristband... and if you don't have one, they won't let you on the rides, nor purchase at the stores.  So I suppose you can stay for the parade, but that is about it. 

-- Jackie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"