Parenting after 35
Options

Back to work today

I am nursing DS now and will leave for work in an hour.  My new boss sits right behind me so no Bumping during the day for me!

Please send me good thoughts to get through the day. I am going to need it!!

Re: Back to work today

• Options

Oh!!  I pray that the day is short for you and you can get back to your DS soon.  Best of luck!

I will be in your shoes in about a week.  I am not looking forward to it..... Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck,  I am not looking forward to that day either
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today is my first day back as well.  I will send lots of good thoughts your way!  (At least I have an office and can bump today.)
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    I hope your day goes by quickly. I'll be in your shoes next week and I'm not excited about it :(
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    have a great day! I know its hard and a total adjustment but you'll do fine!
  • Options
    Good luck to you and be strong!  Youll be home before you know it!
  • Options
    Good Luck today !!  BTW - the day is already 1/2 done ... you'll be home in no time! Be strong ... I'll be thinking of you  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know today is hard for you. I hope it's going by quickly for you!
  • Options
    By the time you see my post, you'll have finished your first day back ... so I'll just say I hope it went well.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Not looking foward to going back either :( Hope your day went by fast!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"