***Shamrock Sweeties Monday Check-in***

2»

Re: ***Shamrock Sweeties Monday Check-in***

• Options

please add me:

sar17, 33, march 25

QOTD: no more morning sickness

• Options
    The best thing so far about my pregnancy is that I have become so much closer to my sister. We had a falling out about 7 years ago and although we made amends things have never been the same. This seems to have broken down the barriers that were left between us.
    A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

QOTD:  What is the best thing about your pregnancy so far?

The best thing(s) about my pregnancy are that I was able to get pg.  I am still pg.  And I heard the hb for the first time this morning!!  Party!!!

• Options
    So far, hearing the HB and planning for baby with DH. :)

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options

Hi! I just got back from my almost 4 month appt. Everything is looking good and baby's heartrate is a strong 142. I've even managed to put on 6 pounds since my last appt despite all of the m/s!

QOTD: Seeing and hearing the baby has been the most exciting part so far. I'm just starting to get a baby bump and can't wait to feel movement.

• Options
    I'm not crampy like my first one!!!  Thats about it.  Im tired.....soooo tired!
  • Options

The best thing about pregnancy is still being pregnant. I count every day a blessing!!

We found out today we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!

• Options

We had our big u/s today and we're having another boy!  Everything looked good with the baby. DH and I thought it was another boy.  Now DS will have someone to play with.

The best thing about pregnancy is the u/s and seeing our little man. Also hearing the heartbeat.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Strange that I thought m/s went away in the 2nd tri, I feel like it's pretty bad today.  Oh well I'll wait and see.

Best part of being preggo is knowing that a LO is on the way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The best thing about being pregnant is by far feeling the flutters, and hearing the heart beat on the doppler. Our last U/S was when I was 7 weeks along. On Monday was have the big U/S and we are going to find out the LO gender!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The best part of this pregnancy is that I am still carring a heathy baby! Other than that, It has been an absolut nightmare! Maybe once the "m/s" goes away, if it ever does...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi!  The best thing about my pregnancy so far is that my belly is starting to look like a baby belly instead of a beer belly and I feel so sexy and feminine because of it.  Wink
  • Options
    QOTD: seeing the baby on the ultrasound.
  • Options

Please update I am having a boy!!

The best thing about pregnancy is the $ex. 

• Options

Add me to team PINK please!!!!

The best part about being pregnant so far is just knowing our LO is healthy.  I have m/s still and no belly yet so just enjoying knowing what is to come.  Good night!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We have our big u/s on Thursday I can't wait. It will be my Hubby's first time to see/hear baby, but we will be on team green, looking forward to a delivery room suprise.  Best part of pregnancy so far:  How fast time is going!  It is still hard to believe I am pregnant, nevermind future parenthood, very exciting but whoa!!

~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Of course I love to see the baby on the u/s but hearing it really gets to me. I have a doppler and to come home and listen to the heartbeat after a really long day just makes it all better.
  • Options

Haven't checked in, in awhile -- it's been NUTS!  Hope all is well!! 

Making it to the 2nd Tri, The U/S and Hearing the Heart Beat -- All Amazing!

• Options

Can I please be added?  I am new to thebump!

Meghan, appleofmyeye25, EDD 3/14/2010

• Options

Sorry if this goes through twice...

Please add me to the Shamrock Sweeties!

Heather_Falvey, Heather, age 31 EDD March 22

The Irish in me is almost as excited as I am!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"