Texas Babies
Options

Recommendations for RE

Hi all.  Looking to get some recommendations from an SA moms who conceived with Reproductive Endocrinology assistance.  I am planning to transition from my OB/Gyn to RE in 4-6months if clomid doesn't end with conception.  Anyone have any recs for an RE in San Antonio (or Dallas, Houston, Austin areas) that they would recommend.  In particular for IVF?  Please feel free to PM  me if you prefer.

Megan

33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!

Re: Recommendations for RE

• Options

I am butting in from the San Antonio Board, but I still lurk here to see how all of the mommas and the babies are doing!  :)  We have been TTC for 2 years, and got nervous after 1 year when things weren't happening.  I was referred to Dr. Joseph Garza. He is in the Stone Oak Area:  https://www.advancedfertilitycenter.org/main/index.php

I love Dr. Garza.  He has a very calm demeanor, spent a great amount of time with me on my first visit and is ready to be as aggressive or as passive as the patient is willing.  At this point, my husband and I are on a much needed break.  TTTC has kind of taken its toll emotionally if you know what I mean.  If you need anything, feel free to PM me or email me:  crod728  at hotmail.  Good Luck and keep us posted.  The girls on this board are great.  I was also on the TTTC board.  the girls there are AWESOME, but again,on a break,so trying to stay away from that!  Sad  GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I saw Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio in the medical center and was incredibly happy with my experience (and my outcome).  The entire staff was very helpful, the hours and appointment times were convenient for me working since sometimes I was in there every other day depending on the cycle, 

Their website is www.fertilitysa.com

Good luck to you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"