Upstate NY Babies
Options

How often do you bathe your kids?

What is normal standard? 

We do it every other night in the summer for sure and maybe a little less in the winter because their skin gets so dry. 

imageimageimage

Re: How often do you bathe your kids?

• Options
    Every other day. The breakfast foods he seems to love are so sticky. I rotate waffles and/or toast w. all fruit jam into breakfast only on bath days, haha.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

On average, every other day...

But like in the summer if I use sunscreen or bugspray, DD gets a bath no matter what the "schedule".

Winter, prob less often (every 1-2-3 days) unless I think she's exposed to germs (playdate or whatever I guess?)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do every day as part of our bedtime routine.  Although every other day is a light wash, where I don't wash her hair and don't use soap. 
  • Options
    Every other day so far!
  • Options
    I used to do every other day.  However, seems this summer I've been giving Justin a bath almost daily.  He always likes to stick his hands in his hair while eating, which makes a total mess.  Plus at the sitters he plays and gets dirty.  And they have a few dogs which he loves to cuddle with and so sometimes he ends up smelling like them.  I will probably go back to every other day once it gets colder.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Twice a week.. It takes both DH and I to give her a bath so we have to do it on nights we are both home.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    every other day is what we try for.  Sometimes if I am working night dh doesn't do it by himself.  Sometimes we miss a night, sometimes it has to be the next day if we have a big poop. But we really try for every other day
  • Options
    We do it once a week, but will increase once she isn't so peely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"