Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

1 Yr birthday party grab bag ideas

For those of you that had a 1 year bday party, did you do grab bags for the other children? We are going to have approx 7 girls b/w the ages of 2-7 and around 2 boys b/w the ages of 1-3. Any suggestions would be great!

Re: 1 Yr birthday party grab bag ideas

• Options

We I had my son's party, I did favors that were in different color sippy cups filled with a cheerio and puff mix.

I went to a 1 year party last week and they had bags that were filled with a ballon, crayons, some coloring sheet thing and a framed pic of the baby.  We also made doorhanger for our LOs room.  It was cute.  More than I would do but cute.

• Options

We did a ton of stuff theme related from oriental trading.. we did a monkey theme, so we did monkey masks, lollypops, bubbles and monkey head cups with straws.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did. Ds birthday was in June and held out at a park with a water feature and stream for the kids to play in. We did things they could use out there. Everyone got a bucket and inside was bubbles, chalk, and a rubber duckie for duck races down the stream. They loved them. At oriental trading company you can order rubber duckies for any party theme. We ordered safari.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    we did a princess theme. all the girls got tiaras, tutus, wands. Boys had soft swords and crowns. everyone also got bubbles and rubberducks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't do them, but mostly because I felt like the kids were either too old or too little for them (plus it was mostly boys and how do I know what boys like. lol)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"