Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Question...

DH and I have been TTC - it's our first month, officially.

I was on the pill for a long time before going off (on it for medical reasons) and this was my first "regular" cycle before I went on.  I'm having slight cramping - nothing compared to like when I get AF - and I was bloated pretty bad earlier this week.  Is bloating a sign of pregnancy?  I know sometimes when you want something bad enough, you look into every little thing.  I'd just like some opinions (and maybe some of your signs and symptoms!) from moms or moms-to-be.  I should be getting AF in 5-6 days.  TIA,ladies! :) 

Re: Question...

• Options
    I had a ton of bloating as one of my first pregnancy symptoms.  But anything could be a sign of pregnancy!  The very first thing that made me wonder about what was going on, was that my boobs were very sore.  We weren't TTC but I had just gone off the pill and got pregnant in my first cycle off.  Good luck!
  • Options

I had been on some form of BCP forever and never had bad period symptoms either before going on BCP or while on it. However, when I came off, I had very bad cramps, bloating and crazy sore breasts with every period. So while those can all be pregnancy symptoms, they can also be period symptoms. Frustrating, I know, because we were TTC for 10 months. And every time I had those symptoms, some tiny little voice inside thought I was pregnant!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just wanted to wish you luck! :) When we finally got pregnant, my biggest tip was that my breasts got very sore and I had a "pinching" cramping versus an achy cramping. But, I think everyone is different so it is so hard to tell. And, boy, do I remember reading into every symptom!

Just try to stay positive and have fun! 

• Options
    Pregnancy symptoms are SOOOO similar to period symptoms.  The only thing that was different for me was that my boobs hurt.  Hang in there...it can get frustrating but have fun and stay positive. 
  • Options

I didn't know my symptoms were symptoms at the time.  I had very slight implantation bleeding and my nose got very runny.  I got nauseous one day after breakfast (10 DPO) so I tested.  But I think that was just breakfast!

Good luck.  I got pregnant my 2nd cycle off BCP.  (I, too, never had regular periods except for a few cycles after going off the pill).

• Options
    I just wanted to say good luck!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"