Texas Babies

Any interest in a Children's Museum GTG?

Now that school is open, it's not very crowded at all and would be a great time to see if your little ones enjoy it.  Kids 2 and under are free, and adults are $7.  If you decide to buy a membership the day of your visit (after you've had a chance to check it out), you can apply the $7 to it.  That's what I did.

They open at 10 AM during the week, and are closed on Mondays.  I have a 2.5 year old that is in school MWF, and a 14 month old that is home everyday.  Would love to meet some of you there sometime!  My little one has a Little Gym class on Wednesday mornings, but Tuesdays and most Thursdays work great for us.  Fridays are okay too.

Re: Any interest in a Children's Museum GTG?

• I would love to go.  I have a Library class on Thursday mornings but am open any other day.
  • I would be interested. I work Tues & Thursday and a few of us have MOPS on Fridays. Since they're closed Monday, Wednesday would be the only day I could make it. And you can't do Wed.... ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Audrey might be too little, but I'd still like to go and bring her. It would be fun! The only days I can't do would be Friday and Monday.
  • It's always so hard to find a date that works for everyone!  I will be there with my boys on Tuesday, September 29.  We'll head out after my younger one's morning nap, and will likely be there from around 10:30 AM to noonish.  If anyone wants to join us, great!  If not, no biggie.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"