Oregon Babies
Options

It's a...

BOY!!!

A little shocked, we were SO sure it was a girl. But not in the least bit disappointed.

He was stubborn (not surprising) and had his back to us the whole time. On the plus side we go back for a folow up ultrasound in 3 weeks to finish up!

Let the shopping commence!

Re: It's a...

• Options
    imagepdxjenn:

BOY!!!

A little shocked, we were SO sure it was a girl. But not in the least bit disappointed.

He was stubborn (not surprising) and had his back to us the whole time. On the plus side we go back for a folow up ultrasound in 3 weeks to finish up!

Aww! Congrats! Boys are fun too!  Besides, this just gives another boyfriend for my baby ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepdxjenn:

BOY!!!

haha...so yours did what mine did but in reverse! congrats! i've seen a LOT of really cute boy clothes lately. Smile fun!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah!  We were surprised to be having a boy too.  I was SURE we were having a girl, but I kept calling baby a him.. LOL  Get ready for the peepee teepee! :)  After finding out we were having a boy (about a week later) I was sooo excited!  All I could think about was all the boyish things we would get to do!  And all the bugs and dirt and cars he would just love! 

CONGRATS!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageAngelcake:

Yeah!  We were surprised to be having a boy too.  I was SURE we were having a girl, but I kept calling baby a him.. LOL  Get ready for the peepee teepee! :)  After finding out we were having a boy (about a week later) I was sooo excited!  All I could think about was all the boyish things we would get to do!  And all the bugs and dirt and cars he would just love! 

CONGRATS!!

OMG, where did you get the hat in your siggy pic. I must have it.

• Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Options

LOL I found it on Etsy.com!!  $15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me. I was so sure it was a girl and I was a little dissapointed when I found out it was a boy. It was odd because I initially wanted a boy but kept having dreams that the baby was a girl so I felt so sure and a little attached, and it was like I had to mourn the girl I thought I was having. It took me about 2 weeks to get over it and then I was super excited for a boy.
  • Options

imageLisiLynn:
    Same thing happened to me. I was so sure it was a girl and I was a little dissapointed when I found out it was a boy. It was odd because I initially wanted a boy but kept having dreams that the baby was a girl so I felt so sure and a little attached, and it was like I had to mourn the girl I thought I was having. It took me about 2 weeks to get over it and then I was super excited for a boy.

This is exactly what happened to us but we thought boy and got girl. I feel awful for being so upset now that I have her, but I was so sure it was a boy. I called him Aiden (that's what we'll name our son if we have one) and talked to him and she just was a boy! When the u/s lady said it's a girl DH and I were silent. We both cried. I was devistated for about a week or so. Now, I wouldn't have it any other way and I am soooooo glad I have a girl!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"