Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Day 1

Today is my official Day 1 of trying to get back to normal. I'm suddenly  inspired to get my butt moving. I'm running errands, cleaning the house, listening to my favorite music, and definitely hitting the gym later. No more eating crappy food to make me feel better because it almost always makes me feel worse anyway. I'm making my priorities list, too...the things I want to complete before we start trying again. They include losing those stubborn 10 pounds, get my dogs to the vet for their check-ups, plant the mums out front, etc. I'm making the decision today that I will not let this take me over...I will have moments (probably hours) of sadness, but I refuse to be consumed. I know that I'm definitely not alone and I'm so grateful for this board. I hope that all of us can find some level of strength and peace today.

Re: Day 1

• Options

I love your attitude! 

You are so right...we cannot let this consume us, moments are ok, but it can't be our lives.

Today I'm having a bad day, yesterday I had a good day.  Tomorrow will always be better.

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
    DS born @36w2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

• Options

What a great attitude!  I've been trying to keep myself busy because it seems alot easier to deal with if I know there are other things that I need to get done and I need to take care of.  I have a cat and a puppy who have been a wonderful source of comfort and distraction for me.  It's good to sit down and take the time to grieve if you need it but it's also good to get out and get back to the things you love..  I am waiting for this rain to stop and then I am putting on my running shoe's and heading out with my puppy for a run.  I don't care if I only make it 2 miles... that's 2 miles I didn't complete last week and that's 2 miles towards the future...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am going to try and follow in your footsteps with this positive attitude!!! I am going to try and get my lazy a$$ to the gym and get back on my eating good schedule!!

• Options

Awesome attitude!

I'm trying to do the same thing. Get back into working out, get better about all my vitamins and supplements and stuff, try and kick my need for caffeine.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    Always a great idea. When I was ready to move on I cleaned my house and started working out. It helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"