Virginia Babies
Options

TTC in NOVA and new to the board. :)

Hi! am new here and am eager to get some great advice from local mommies! I was married on August 8 and we found out we had a honeymoon baby but unfortunately, i had a miscarriage. :( Couple of questions: Can anyone reccomend a great OB in Nova? i have heard things about Dr. Glena Anderson, Dr. Maser and Dr. Michelle Stas. Also, after a miscarriage, do you usually have a normal cyle and ovulate soon after? Thanks!!

Re: TTC in NOVA and new to the board. :)

• Options

I go to Phycians For Women in Alex...Dr. Rothman...love him...I did two IFV's with Dr. Durso and have diabetes so am high risk...from reading the boads you need to wait a cycle but I am not an expert....check out the loss board...they can give you alot of help and support...SAIF was great for me!

Good luck!

• Options
    I use about women obgyn.  They are in woodbridge and springfield.  Hospital is Potomac.  Dr. weltman is fantastic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used About Women for annual paps, woodbridge office next to Potomac hospital. I loved them. I had to leave them b/c I had started a job that didn't have Aetna at that time. I had to switch to Kaiser insurance.

Very great company! Very friendly informative and treats each patient with dignity,and takes time to talk with you - I never felt rushed in any of my appts, Dr. (forgot name) explained everything to me, even if I didnt ask.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"