New York Babies
Options

Suggestions for Baby Shower Venues

My MIL & sister are trying to plan my baby shower, and neither lives in the Hudson Valley. Does anyone have a suggestion for a space they could host it? It could be a room at a restaurant, or even a community center space that could be rented for a few hours & decorated. Thanks!

Re: Suggestions for Baby Shower Venues

• Options
    what county are you in?
  • Options
    The private room in the restaurant The Hudson House in Nyack.  Their food is great.  Mt Fuji is also great and they have a catering hall downstairs.  You can also try the Nyack Seaport
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you live near Newburgh, you can do anywhere on the Waterfront.  It is gorgeous.  You can also try Cosmos, an Italian Restuarnat in the Hudson Valley. 

• Options
    Try Romolos in Congers.? It is about ten minutes north of the Palisades mall. They have a gorgeous room and you will probably have the whole place to yourself!? i had my engagement party therre and I have also attended a shower there too.? Also Casa Rina in Thornwood, NY is nice too.? That is in Westchester off the Saw Mill Parkway
    Good luck to you :)

• Options
    Dutchess Cnty is HUGE - hours and hours from one end to another....sooo, let us know what county (and price range) and we'll give you a bunch of choices :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"