Missouri Babies

DS is going to be a big brother : )

We got a surprise BFP last Saturday! ?It was hugely unexpected since I was taking birth control. ?I had not had my period for three months but the birth control I was taking you weren't supposed to get one. ?But because of no period I had no idea how far along I was! ?My OB had me do bloodwork on Tuesday and my beta level showed that I was somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks pregnant. ?I went back for the second draw and the numbers doubled. ?I went for my first u/s on Friday and we saw our little baby's heartbeat flickering away! ?It was a beautiful sight! ?So May 13th is our due date. ?We'll have two under two and DS will be a big brother! ?Still totally in shock! ?We always knew we wanted another child but didn't realize it would be this soon!I wanted to tell DH in a cute way so I had to think on my feet. ?I went and got Chinese take-out. ?We always read our fortunes at the same time and then exchange them and read each other's fortunes. ?So I typed "In 9 months you will welcome a new bundle of joy to your family" and cut it in the shape/size of a fortune. ?I hid it in my back pocket. ?I was DYING all throughout dinner. ?DH ate really slow! ?Finally we opened our fortune cookies and I quickly switched mine out for the homemade one.You should have seen his face . . . it was priceless! ?What an amazing memory. The next morning he let me sleep in and I woke up to the sweet words of him explaining to DS that he is going to be a big brother.

Re: DS is going to be a big brother : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"