Louisiana Babies

hey ladies

hey everyone just wanted to see what everyone was doing this weekend... Me ,DH, and my two nephews just got dont bbq'n. I would have to say we did a pretty good job!! Anyone watching football tonight? GL To the tigers and the cowboys!! So how are things going for everyone?

Re: hey ladies

• hey there!  Just got finished watching the Florida/Tenn and Wash/USC games.  I am super excited about the Washington win!  Wooohoo for taking down #3.  D is working tonight so I will start watching the game alone.  Hopefully he will get home in time to watch the second half. 

Other than that, just hanging out and doing laundry.

• Girl it seems like I have been doing laundry all stinkin day.... Hopefully I will have time to rest tm before heading back to work. I ope the Tigers Win tonight. McNeese is doing pretty good against Savannah State. Well have a fantasic weekend. ttyl

• Loading the player...
  • Still recovering from tailgating!!!! We always have a huge group out out there. This weekend should be a little calmer because we take the same group but go to a friend's house to watch. I love football season!! Big Smile
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"