Detroit Babies
Options

Come join the Farmington Area Mom's Club!

I'm in charge of membership this year and figured that I would post here in case you guys are interested in finding a Mom's Club. We do free activities for the kids, have mom's nights out, general meetings with speakers, open gym, arts & crafts, nature walks etc. I love the women I've meet through it!

Let me know if anyone has questions or interested!! 

https://www.farmingtonareamomsclub.org/

imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Come join the Farmington Area Mom's Club!

• Options

Hello,

I'm not part of the bump yet..still a knottie getting married next year. I actually had a question for you! I'm a second year dental hygiene student out in oakland county and I have to do a dental hygiene community presentation for mothers (from infants until school age mostly). Your mothers group said you have speakers sometimes and I was wondering if you would be interested in this sometime in November? We would probably do the presentation at the library and we'll provide samples of stuff and information on how to keep your mouth healthy when you're pregnant and how to care for your childs oral health etc. You can email me at bonitatinabina@yahoo.com if you're interested. :)

I can't wait to be a part of thebump ;) As soon as I can get through this schooling and get out of the knot. lol.

-Martina

• Options
    I will email you! This sounds great!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"