Infertility
Options

3dp3dt (FET) and brown spotting :-(

I promised myself I wouldn't freak out this time, but I never expected spotting so soon!  I just went to the bathroom and there was brown spotting.  I wiped 3 times and there was brown each time.  I have absolutely no other symptoms.  I know spotting is normal with some women, but it freaks me the f*ck out!

I forget, is brown spotting okay or is pink spotting okay?  I know red is bad.

Crying 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3dp3dt (FET) and brown spotting :-(

• Options

I'm on IVF #1 and noticed pink spotting and called the doc and he said it was ok.. and that if it continued to up my PIO dosage from 1cc to 1.5cc.. but it just went away... I think brown/pink is fine..

((hugs))

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I don't know what color means what, I just wanted to wish you well!!! I hope you can relax and stay calm!!! Good Luck!
    Anna After 4 years of TTC.... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker We didn't think it would be this easy to have another... Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brown is fine, it's likely old blood. Possibly implantation spotting? It's around the right time.
  • Options
    I have spotted for weeks now (brown,red, and pink)- that is why it never occured to me that I was pg.  Nurse said that about 1/3 of women bleed during pg asnd to seriously not worry.  Take a deep breath, and think postive thoughts.  And I will say a prayer for you tonight to!
  • Options

Thank you ladies!  I needed to hear your encouraging words tonight.  I think I've calmed down enough to get a good night's sleep.

Thank you!!!!

• Options

Both pink and brown are completely fine! Actually, to be honest, red is even not the worst sign ever.

And, 3dp3dt is waaaaaaaay too early for AF, so I think you HAVE to take this as a good sign. :)

• Options
    imageTryingtogetpregnant:

Both pink and brown are completely fine! Actually, to be honest, red is even not the worst sign ever.

And, 3dp3dt is waaaaaaaay too early for AF, so I think you HAVE to take this as a good sign. :)

If you were here, I would kiss you!!!  Will you take this instead?  Cake

Thank you!!!

• Options
    It may be implantation bleeding like pps said. ::sending bfp posts:: and ::hugs:: i know how stressful spotting can be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi!

Just like everyone has said its totally fine!!!!  I had same with ds....wayyyyy to early for AF so Im casting vote for implantation !!!!!

HUGE goot lUck!!!!!!!!!! 

• Options
    i agree with pp about it possibly being implantation spotting.  are you doing any sort of suppository also?  if so, it could be irritation from the suppositories.  good luck!!  when is your beta?
  • Options
    I had both brown and pink spotting before my bfp - and for a while afterwards.  I think it is a good sign.  Hang in there and good luck!!
  • Options

imagehopecounts:
    Brown is fine, it's likely old blood. Possibly implantation spotting? It's around the right time.

Hoping it is a good sign.  Crossing fingers it is implantation spotting!

• Options
    I'm hoping that it's just implantation spotting. . . seems like the perfect timing for it :)   (((hugs)))
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

it sounds like the right time for implantation spotting to me...you know brown means old.

don't give up!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagesusanc07:

it sounds like the right time for implantation spotting to me...you know brown means old.

don't give up!

This - and good luck!!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Agree with others that it is way to early for AF and brown spotting is probably nothing.

I really hope this cycle works for you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"