Texas Babies

Yay!

Audrey & I went to a Piggies & Paws party like a month ago at a neighbors. We got the artwork today and I LOVE them. We did a mermaid out of her foot for her grandparents beach house, a snowman, and an angel. Couldn't do her hands because she was too young to behave with paint on her hands :)

They came out awesome. I'm thinking maybe later this year of trying to get the lady to come out and do some more. They were only around 20-25 each and she mats them really nice. I figured that was worth it because if I tried to do it myself I'd mess up a million times and end up spending more on materials!

check out the website

www.piggiesandpaws.com

Re: Yay!

• My neighbor just did this! And yes, it's really cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for sharing!  I've never heard of this before but checked out the website and it is adorable!  I think we will be doing this down the road =)
    05/2009 ectopic pregnancy #1 09/2009 miscarriage 12/2009 ectopic pregnancy #2 03/2010 HSG, tubes clear with exception of adhesion on right tube from surgery, "diseased right tube" 03/2010 BFN 04/2010 Last and final attempt before tube removal and/or IVF 02/19/2011 Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, 3 weeks early but perfectly healthy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"