Missouri Babies
Options

Check-In

Things look to be slowing down around here and I have not seen a Check-in in a while.

Everyone seems to be crazy busy. (I know I have!)

How is everyone doing? What are the babies up to now?  Any new pictures?

Expecting moms how are you holding up?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Check-In

• Options

Went In for my normal 35 week appt on tuesday. Not expecting anything except was told at my last appt that I would have Strep-B Test done.

They ended up springing a flu shot on me. Which I was fine with because I don't really want to get sick right now. I had been kinda crampy and achy all weekend so she decided to do my first internal. I told her I didn't think I was dialated at all. Boy was I wrong she said Im 3cm dialated and 80% effacted. My family is freaking out thinking im going today! lol I refuse to pack my bag because im just not ready yet. Im suppose to have 4 more weeks!!!  My next appt is monday. Hope she stays in until after saturday because Im having maternity pictures taken. Im trying to take it easy the rest of this week so maybe she decides to hold off until saturday night. My husband said she's just excited to see her Daddy! Thats his excuse for ever ache or pain I have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh my goodness, briez01! That must've been quite a surprise to find out you're progressing already! Good luck!

Ben is finally deciding that sitting up on his own is a good idea and has been doing pretty well at it. Still no real crawling - it's hard to lift his chubby belly off the ground! - but is scooting pretty well, and bears weight well when we hold him up, so maybe he'll be one of those "walk before he crawls" babies. We're taking him on his first flights in a few weeks, and I am terrified! I hope everything goes okay and we can keep him happy & calm.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for doing this. My girls are into everything! They are starting to break out of the army crawling and finally doing some real crawling. Claire has popped two teeth in a week and a half, but Lillian still has her beautiful toothless grin. I can't believe they are almost 9 months already

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm coming in late!  But Hello!!!

We are doing good.  We are in the middle of moving from Brookside to Spring Hill, KS.  We have two weeks inbetween the closings so we are at the IL's in limbo. 

Baby Jack is doing pretty good.  We just de swaddled (finally!) It was a nightmare, but we made it.  He finally rolled (once...) and refuses to do it again.  He hates, hates, hates his tummy.  We are still working on bearing weight on his legs, something else he refuses to do.  We have two more weeks till we go back to the pedi for a development follow up and to get our flu shots.

I have new pics that I can load once we are out of limbo.  In the meantime, the siggy is from 2 months ago. Embarrassed

• Options
    I don't know how long it has been since I have been on here but things sure seem to be going fast... Baby J is growing and smiling and just all around fabulous. On Saturday he will be 4 months old - which is just amazing... and in the 4 months, he has been on 4 roundtrip flights (he does it like a champ)... We are 1 month in on getting custody of my 10y/o stepdaughter so in the last month we have squeezed in school clothes shopping and school supply shopping (the night before school started/day she arrived) and trying to figure out the schedules associated with a 3 month old and a 10 y/o... everything seems to be going well - just very very fast... I think there should be a new pic at the bottom of my post - hopefully it worked... Baby J is finally putting on some weight - never thought I would worry about whether or not my baby was chunky enough and we are still pushing through on breastfeeding (although he does have to have at least 1 bottle during the day at the sitters)...
  • Options
    Sorry I am late...crazy around here! :) As of this weekend, Samantha is getting up on all fours...not every time she tries but it is becoming more and more frequent!! :) We think she might be getting a tooth too because she is getting a bump on her lower gum right in front!
  • Options
    I know this is really late, but we have been so busy at our house. Today Bree turned 7 months old and getting into everything. She has her 2 bottom teeth, started crawling, and today pulled herself up to standing. We just got back from a vacation and she rode 12 hrs in the car like a champ. I am not ready for her to be getting so big, I sometimes wonder where my little newborn went :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"