Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

I have a list of SMU babysitters!

A friend of mine sent me a list of Pi Phi sorority girls who would like to babysit this fall.  I'm not sure what areas they'll drive to, but it's worth a try!  Post your email here or email me at jenashford @ swbell dot net if you'd like the list.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a list of SMU babysitters!

• Options
    i hope you didn't pay for it, otherwise you might be accused of wasting your money on a baby planner!! Wink
  • Options
    YGM!  Do you ever use care.com?  Both parents are in the area so I haven't had to pay a babysitter yet but we have lots of weddings coming up where I will need one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No sars, what's care.com?  Is it a babysitting co-op?

Dianthe - I paid $5 per email address.  :P  J/K.  Unforunately I can't vouch for these people, but I'd like to think they're reliable.

• Options
    uh oh Jenn, you probably wasted your money. Surprise
  • Options
    ...trying to figure out why I would want to hire an SMU Pi Phi...  ???  Not the first group of people I'd put on a list to watch my kids. :)
    Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageMrsMeg:
    ...trying to figure out why I would want to hire an SMU Pi Phi...  ???  Not the first group of people I'd put on a list to watch my kids. :)

Ditto! I remember our college sorority days.......... not good.... not good! :)

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegigimarie:

imageMrsMeg:

LOL. I was thinking, "well, I guess that is better than Gamma Phi....."

• Options

imagelabellagirl:
    i hope you didn't pay for it, otherwise you might be accused of wasting your money on a baby planner!! Wink

Well, that was helpful, now wasn't it?

I remember college days...hopefully there are more mature ladies out there than i was.  lol

• Options
    imagegigimarie:

imageMrsMeg:

Yeah but I'd hire an A Phi over a Pi Phi any day Angel

• Options
    imageMrsMeg:
    imagegigimarie:

imageMrsMeg:

Oh, me too :) I was practically a nun. A Saint nun.

• Options
    imageJessibell:
    imageMrsMeg:
    imagegigimarie:

imageMrsMeg:

Exactly :) Speaking of the A Phi's did either of you know they apparently changed the colors and moto?  I received an invite for the North Dallas alum group (which is funny since I don't live in ND) and there was talk about it in the evite but you had to go to the meeting to find out.

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegigimarie:
    imageJessibell:
    imageMrsMeg:
    imagegigimarie:

imageMrsMeg:

Exactly :) Speaking of the A Phi's did either of you know they apparently changed the colors and moto?  I received an invite for the North Dallas alum group (which is funny since I don't live in ND) and there was talk about it in the evite but you had to go to the meeting to find out.

Hmmm.  No.  But of course I don't remember the old motto.  And the colors- were they maroon and white?  I was a bad A Phi Confused

• Options
    imagebnljane1988:

imagelabellagirl:

Well, that was helpful, now wasn't it?

I remember college days...hopefully there are more mature ladies out there than i was.  lol

oh for *** sake - it was a joke - Jenn got it but clearly, you didn't

• Options
    imageMrsMeg:
    imagegigimarie:

Hmmm.  No.  But of course I don't remember the old motto.  And the colors- were they maroon and white?  I was a bad A Phi Confused

WTF? How random. Why would they change that?

Meg- Silver and Bordeaux. The motto was about friendship I think. I don't know. I was pretty drunk ;P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"