3rd Trimester
Options

What was your belly measuring at 28 weeks?

I went for my checkup today and my doctor said my belly is measuring 30 (cm I am guessing). Everyone tells my my belly is huge for only 28 weeks so I just wanted to see where you were all at!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What was your belly measuring at 28 weeks?

• Options
    I was 28 cm at that appt. I have been right on track up until last week. I am now measuring 35 cm at 38 weeks. Dr. says its fine
  • Options
    Your measurement should be 2 cm either way of your week. I had an u/s with a date 2 weeks b/f my due date and my measurements were off for 22 and 26 weeks by 2 cm but the last one was right on the money. So far we are not moving my due date but my doc says to keep the end of October open b/c baby could come then.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure about 28 weeks but when I was 29 weeks, I measured 25.  Now I'm 33 weeks and measuring 31.  So I've had a pretty good growth spurt in the last month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At that point was when I began consistently measuring 5 weeks ahead. 
  • Options
    I was at 27 cm.. to make a long story short I was measuring small at 31 weeks and had to get an US, turns out he is actually on the larger side of normal, so the measurements aren't really accurate : )
  • Options
    Not sure. I have been 2 cms behind since they started measuring. I was 29.5 yesterday at 32 weeks.
  • Options
    I was 28cm at 28 weeks.  OB said that was perfect for where I'm at in the pregnancy. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"