Boston Babies
Options

xp - Three girls. PIP

So, a friend of mine who was due the 14th had her baby the 4th, and it's a girl! (they didn't find out).

Also on the 4th, my friend who's pg found out she's having a girl too!

And yesterday, my SIL found out they are also having a girl!

It's almost enough to make me want a boy first. I mean at this rate it's not like we can even worry about using the name before anyone else, since it's bound to be taken with one of those girls! Haha (we have been saying we want a girl first so that we can use the name because we love it so much).

The worst though was I went to TJ Maxx yesterday to buy gifts for each of them. They have about a billion different baby clothes there, but the girls stuff is ALL. PINK. ::shudder:: It took me over an hour of weeding through their girls clothes to find two things that weren't PINK PINK PINK. I ended up getting the third one a halloween outfit instead. Since she is here already, I had a better idea of what size to get haha. I'll have to post pics of the outfits, they're wicked cute Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: xp - Three girls. PIP

• Options

Here are the PIPs:

For my SIL, this 5 pack of onesies - the least pink I could find. Everything else they had were all pink, or pink and brown haha.

For my friend, who is from here but currently living in Cali, this red sox onesie. It looks like there are easter eggs on it, but they are baseballs haha. And this is still wicked girly, but I really wanted to find her something local to send.

And for the baby who was just born (who was a whopping 6 lbs, 18 inches!) this cute little Halloween outfit. This is my favorite thing I bought, and I wish I could keep it haha. I am in love with the baby legs!

• Options
    SO cute!  I love all of them but the red sox one is my favorite!!  Three of my friends just had girls.  But they all picked names that we are not using, phew.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh what names do you guys have in mind Halley? (If you don't mind sharing Smile)
  • Options
    Cecilia with the nickname Lia and Charles with the nickame Charlie, NOT chuck.  I'm pretty sure they will stick, but we still have a ways to go.  We had our names pick before TTC :)  Do you have names picked out?
  • Options

Ooh love those! I am big on nicknames as well Smile We sort of picked, but I am still not 100% on either. Madison James (Maddy) and Jacob Andrew (Jake). I loooove the name Madison and have for years and years, but it's become so popular that I wouldn't be totally heartbroken if someone uses it before us. I will still use it if none of our friends do though.

Jacob on the other hand - DH loves it, I do not. I do love the name, but I do not love that it has been the number one boy name for 10 years, and the 10 years before that it was number two! I am still working on him to pick something else haha. But we have plenty of time seeing as I am not even KU yet Stick out tongue

• Options
    both very cute names!  Two of my close friends are teachers so I ran the names by them to see if they had multiples.  So far only one of each.  My niece has 4 Connors in her class, so now their names are forever ConnorB ConnorS ConnorL and ConnorR.  I'll ask them about Jacob, but for the record I love that name.
  • Options
    Haha I am guessing there are a lot of Jacobs Stick out tongue Madisons too, but not as many as Jacob.
  • Options
    Kindergarten teacher friend told me more variations of Madison then Jacob, but both very popular.  Well they are popular cause they are so cute! Smile
  • Options
    Haha grr.. I love them but I have a WICKED popular name, so I know how annoying that is. We'll see!
  • Options
    I have 1 Madison and 1 Jacob this year .  I have only had 1 other Jacob in my teaching career and this is my only Madison.  FWIW
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageKiwiChampagne:
    I have 1 Madison and 1 Jacob this year .  I have only had 1 other Jacob in my teaching career and this is my only Madison.  FWIW

Good to know! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"