Phoenix Babies

I think I'm Pregnant!

Morning Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year.  Miscarriage last october and am now having the same symptoms except that I feel like I'm losing weight. Nothing sounds good to me!  My period only comes every 2 months so I am still a month away from taking a test.

my symptoms are:

nausea, fatigue, swollen breasts, moodiness, heavy/tight stomach, frequent bathroom trips, early/light period that lasted for about 3 days (usually super heavy and lasts 6 days)

Any insight?

Have a fabulous day :)

Re: I think I'm Pregnant!

• So your cycle is like 40+ days?

It sounds like you might be, why not go to the doc? I know I felt totally tired mid day for about 2 weeks straight, nothing sounded good to eat (still doesn't...), and boobs were totally swollen as well as frequent bathroom trips.

If you are, congrats!

• So do you know when you ovulate? If you know that, and you are at least 10-12 dpo you can take a test. It will give you a result.
  • Loading the player...
  • THanks Ladies,

I am making a Dr appt to see what the results are. Thanks for everything!

• It doesn't hurt to at least do an at home test
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wait, I do ot understand, you are going to the doc without taking a home test first?  Silly, go to the drugstore first!!  let us know, and GL!
  • For some odd reason pregnancy tests dont work on me. I was pregnant last year and the tests never showed up postive. Low and behold it only worked when I got my bloodwork done. 

Thank you!

• Let us know what happens at the appointment. It took a year to conceive our little bun in the oven so you're in my thoughts and prayers that your miracle comes to be soon.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"