Anyone have a midwife reccomendation? — The Bump
Chicago Babies

Anyone have a midwife reccomendation?

I just found out I am pregnant with my third child.  The other two were born while we lived on the east coast. I had great unmedicated birth experiences and would love to find a midwife around here who will deliver at a hospital on the North Shore.  Any suggestions?

Re: Anyone have a midwife reccomendation?

• I have a CNM that I absolutely love. She has offices in Glenview and Evanston and delivers at Evanston Hospital - NorthShore University Health Systems. PM me if you want her info. There are two CMN in their practice.
  • there are a few midwives that deliver at Northwestern (downtown).  they are all really nice (ariel trained out east)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks Dieselmonkey, but I really want something closer to where we live.  Northwestern would be about 1 hour without traffic and my previous two labors were quite speedy...7 hours and 3.5 hours start to finish...so I am looking local.  But I have heard good things about the ones at Northwestern.
  • Google Kathy Puls. She works out of ENH hospital, with offices in Evanson and I believe Glenview.  She is my midwife.  I delivered my first with in July of 2008 and had an unmedicated birth. We are having our second baby this December. Good Luck!
  • imagechisoxgal:
    Google Kathy Puls. She works out of ENH hospital, with offices in Evanson and I believe Glenview.  She is my midwife.  I delivered my first with in July of 2008 and had an unmedicated birth. We are having our second baby this December. Good Luck!

I totally agree.  She is who I was going to recommend.  I have been seeing her for about 6 years.  My DH and I are currently TTC and she is my first pic.  Good Luck and Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards