Boston Babies

South Shore Childcare Needed

My husband and I are expecting our first baby in early February and will need someone to watch him/her as of early May. We would ideally like to leave the baby with a stay-at-home mom, retired teacher, etc. who watches a small number of children. We would need care Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. as we both work in Boston. If anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Re: South Shore Childcare Needed

• HI! This is my first time on the local board and I just saw your post...I am usually on the 6-12 month old boards. I know your situation well! My husband and I both work in Boston and we live in Scituate. I will keep my ears open for you...i know how difficult it is to find good, trustworthy child care! I am lucky, b/c my goddaughter (who is 20) is watching my little one (11 months old)  from 7am-6pm five days a week. She is a Godsend! There is the chance that I am leaving my job at the end of this year, in which case she will be available. If so, I will message you and if you have not already made other arrangements already, you can give her a buzz. Best of luck to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you! It's been so hard trying to find someone and it's obviously not something I want to just take a shot in the dark on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"