St. Louis Babies

Carseat and Stroller

Anyone have any favorites? I'm looking for something lightweight, a stroller that reclines and of course safe.

Thanks!

Re: Carseat and Stroller

• I have the Chicco Travel system.  The stroller is lightweight but I'd say the car seat is a little heavy.  It was definitely the easiest to set up and break down by far.  Go to Babies R' Us, even if you aren't buying there.  They have all of them set up and you can practice folding, unfolding, and even attaching them to the back seat of a car they have set up. 

I work in Wentzville so hello!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Several of the infant carseats have stroller frames that you can attach to them.  The frames are super lightweight and a great option instead of a travel system.  I used the Graco SnugRide and bought the frame to go with it and loved it. This worked well for about the first 8 or 9 months before we bought a "real" stroller.  This way we were able to know exactly what we needed and were able to buy a stroller that met our needs.

PS I work in Wentzville too...small world

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are buying the Gracco Snugride32 and and the Gracco stroller frame. 
  • It is a small world! I work in St. Charles and notice that is where you live. Do you use a child care service? Trying to get some ideas of places to start looking at.

Thanks,

Julie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"