Illinois Babies
Options

Chicago ob/gyn recommendation

I am looking for a recommendation for an ob/gyn in the city.  I work downtown and would prefer someone at Northwestern.  Any suggestions?

Re: Chicago ob/gyn recommendation

• Options

I go to Dr. Blumenthal. He was a highly recommended to me.... He delivers at Prentice and sees patients downtown and in Northrbook :)

• Options
    I LOVE Dr. Robbye McNair and everyone else in her practice. She delivers at Prentice as well & her office is at 680 N. Lakeshore. We'll be staying with her practice even if we move to the burbs...ok well maybe not but it'd be hard to leave her so maybe we'll just stay in the city forever! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Northwestern Women's Group, on the corner of Michigan Ave and Chicago Ave.

They are wonderful.  Dr. Murthy delivered my DD.

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dr. Michele Hakimian. ?i have been with her forever (despite moving to the east coast and then back). ?she is across the street from NW. ?the other MDs in her practice are great too. ?

the midwives at NMPG are great too (nmpg.org)?

• Options
    yep ... 625 Michigan Avenue ... Nye Partners ... team of 4 awesome women (3 docs and a nurse practitioner) ... they deliver at Prentice also ...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!  This is very helpful!!
  • Options
    I second Womens Group of Northwestern.  All the dr.s are great. Dr. Levitt is my main doc, but Dr. Lui delivered DD and Dr. Murthy saw me during my pp time at Prentice.  I had a great experience.
    TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageegsquared:
    I second Womens Group of Northwestern.  All the dr.s are great. Dr. Levitt is my main doc, but Dr. Lui delivered DD and Dr. Murthy saw me during my pp time at Prentice.  I had a great experience.

Another rec for Women's Group. Dr. Lui was my doc and delivered our son but the whole practice is good.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but I'd recommend NOT going to the Women's Group of Northwestern.  I definitely had some issues with them when I had my son.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"