Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

So, my dog ate breastmilk.

Yup. I was defrosting a bag on the counter and the littlebitch stole it, shredded the plastic and ate the frozen milk. It could not have happened at a worse time. My supply is dwindling and I'm feeling very protective of my stash.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, my dog ate breastmilk.

• Options
    That sucks but is SO funny!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Speaking of a**hole dogs.  Mine got into the diaper bag and ate 2 clean diapers.  Torn them all over the house!  I feel your pain.  Thank God she left his shoes alone!  Your pup just wanted a breastmilk pop :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had just pumped a bottle the other day and I sat it on the coffee table to do something and I looked back and my little dacshund was going to town on it. She was looking at me and drinking as fast as she could because she knew what was coming!
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  I spilled BM the other day due to a leaky pump and I almost cried.  At the moment it seems more precious than gold.
  • Options
    Hey you! OMG Shane is so freaking cute!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagepigtails1031:
    Hey you! OMG Shane is so freaking cute!

Thank you, so is Ella!

How have you been?

• Options
    I dropped a bag of pumped milk on the floor, and before I could come back to clean it up, my kitten had ate half of it.  He's a little snot.
  • Options
    And I was grossed out when DD projectile vomited onto to the floor and the cat licked it up before I could get DD cleaned up and get back to clean the floor. You guys have some way grosser stories! And as someone who stays only a day ahead of DD's daytime feedings, I understand the sorrow in losing a whole bag. That dog would be in time out.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"