North Florida Babies

Looking for Palm Coast or St Augustine Mommys!

Hi my name is Nikki I'm 21 years old and a mother of 1 with my 2nd due in April! Looking for some mommys in Palm Coast or St. Augustine! I live in Palm Coast currently but I'm from St. Augustine and also work there. My son is 3 1/2 and we don't know what we're having yet as far as #2! Looking for some play groups/play dates/kid activities, ect.  My son love love loves sports and playing with any kid his age or older/younger! Hes very social! But deft. needs more friends!!! I'm a working mom, part time so I find it a bit hard to get out during the week. Im off Thursday-Sunday and just looking for some fun! My son isnt in daycare,he goes to my sister-in-laws which is great but she has 2 daughters so he has no boys to play with! Any moms in the area that know of anything going on! Please keep me informed! Thanks!!!

Re: Looking for Palm Coast or St Augustine Mommys!

• I'm from Palm Coast but my daughter is only 5 months so your 3 1/2 year old probably wouldn't find her too amusing or playful...lol.  I know there is an indoor play gym in Palm Coast that you may find some kids for your son to play with.  https://www.letsplaykids.com/

HTH!

• I have a 1 year old, so he probably wouldn't keep your little one engaged either, I know there are lots of moms groups for working moms though, maybe check into one of those? :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"