Parenting

Tastefully Simple, anyone?

I have to say I am falling in love with their products!  They really do make it very easy to cook at home, and their website is AWESOME for recipes to use with their products!  If you have used them, what's your favorite thing they sell??

Re: Tastefully Simple, anyone?

• I don't know if they just made it seasonal or if it's completely discontinued, but my absolute favorite product from there was the Honey Teriyaki sauce.  SO yummy! 

It it is only seasonal, watch for it, and you have to try it  It's so good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really like their apple cake mix.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the beer bread and the asiago dip. ?With that said I don't really go for buying packaged stuff like that. ?For what you pay for it, you might as just buy something pre-made somewhere. ?When I do cook I like to take more credit then I just stirred some mayo into a seasoning packet and called it a day...JMO. ?It does taste good though.
  • I really like the stuff.

I like their spicy Cucumber dip

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • I love the hot spinach dip and in the fall/winter catalog they have latte's that are to die for!
  • Only way I can get dd to eat meat is with their smokey bacon sauce. I forgot to order a few bottles and I don't think I can now so she won't have any meat this winter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"