Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone been cleared but not had sex?

I AM APPROACHING 9 WEEKS AND HAD MY DR APPOINTMENT 2 WEEKS AGO TODAY. I'VE BEEN ON THE MINIPILL SINCE THEN AND HAVE BEEN EAGERLY AWAITING SEXY TIME. THE PROBLEM: DH IS NOT INTERESTED. ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BUT THEIR MAN doesn't?

Re: Anyone been cleared but not had sex?

• I think you have to be the aggressor, my DH was so afraid I wasn't ready and didn't want me to feel like I should.  Have you tried and he turned you down?
  • imageMrslove78:
    I think you have to be the aggressor, my DH was so afraid I wasn't ready and didn't want me to feel like I should.  Have you tried and he turned you down?
                 UNFORTUNATELY, YES I HAVE TRIED. ONCE HE WASNT IN THE MOOD, ANOTHER TIME HE WAS AFRAID I WOULD GET PREGNANT AGAIN AND TONIGHT WE HAD AN ACTUAL ARGUMENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM NAGGING HIM ABOUT IT. 
  • Loading the player...
  • wow...capslock off.

Anyway, yeah we haven't. I wasn't completely healed though, so DH has been patiently waiting. We are going out on a date this weekend. Looks like it may happen then.

• imagemaryplu:
    imageMrslove78:
    I think you have to be the aggressor, my DH was so afraid I wasn't ready and didn't want me to feel like I should.  Have you tried and he turned you down?
                 UNFORTUNATELY, YES I HAVE TRIED. ONCE HE WASNT IN THE MOOD, ANOTHER TIME HE WAS AFRAID I WOULD GET PREGNANT AGAIN AND TONIGHT WE HAD AN ACTUAL ARGUMENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM NAGGING HIM ABOUT IT. 

Grrr, this makes me so mad!!!  Men can be such asses, doens't it make you want to show him up and not have sex with him for a year just to show him!  I bet you must feel so shitty about yourself now.  It's happened with me and DH from time to time as well.  I swear the older men get the less fun sex is for them, but the older we get, the more fun it is for us.

• Yeah...DH is afraid I will get pregnant again even though I had an IUD inserted two weeks ago.
  • I had the same problem w/DH so I had to use my favorite friend and it turned him on, even tho he wasnt here at the time. Whatever works!
  • Here. It's because the doctor cleared me at 2 weeks, though, with the recommendation to wait another 2-3 weeks. I am waiting until I have some bc in place though and have completely stopped bleeding. No way am I doing this shiz again anytime soon, lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"