1st Trimester
Options

Holy bloating batman!!!

I wake up in the am. tummy looks great, semi flat (as flat as it could be since i hadnt been wroking out) .... end of day HOLY CRAP! I sent DH a pic tonight (he is wroking out of town) and his response was "holy sh** you look like you are already 6 months!!!" Very comforting honey! Although he did say, well at least you look pregnant & not fat lol
"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast

Re: Holy bloating batman!!!

• Options
    Lol...Yes, by 4pm I look like I'm about 3 mos along! I am almost expecting people to ask when I am due already! Oh well, at least we have a good excuse ;)
  • Options
    I hear ya!  I'm only 5 weeks and a couple days and my pants' waste band is suffocating me b/c of the bloat.  Might be time to wear a loose skirt to work!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! When I get dressd in the AM I feel good and, well, normal so I wear my "normal" clothes by 4pm I am doing everything in my power to cover the excessive baby bloat!
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one!!!I picked up a Bella band so I can unbutton the pants at the end of the day & not flash everyone in class! lol
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"