Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Very dumb question

I am TOTALY supposed to know this, and I know it's obvious to everyone else...  but, about this rice cereal...  is this stuff something that comes already made, do you add milk, water, what?

We won't be starting DS on it for another 2 months...  I could google this info, but why do that when I have you girls?

Re: Very dumb question

• It's powder in a box. You can mix with BM, formula, or even juice. I am not sure about water. 

• We always did it with water or with applesauce or whatever fruit or veggie he was on at that time.  Applesauce was just his favorite.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTrinaKay:

It's powder in a box. You can mix with BM, formula, or even juice. I am not sure about water. 

Okay, thanks.  Perhaps I'll just pick up a box (?) of the stuff and see how DS reacts.  Pedia said it's totally okay to start now or wait.  I'm choosing the wait option.  But I really want to see his face when he tastes something that isn't milk.

• It comes like a powder.  I mix it with formula and a jar of fruit (although when I started she didn't get fruit.)  Sometimes I make it with juice if she's constipated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"