Northern California Babies
Options

::AmyFelice:: Wow!! You're going to have a September baby, huh?

Have you or B resorted to just full on demanding she make an appearance here soon??

Maybe if you get her grandparents in on the demands?? ;) 

So excited for you.  I appreciate your updates and am glad you've been around a bunch.  You are On. My. Mind. :)

Come on out, little Elena!!  I can't imagine mom can be SO patient for much longer ;)

((hugs)) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ::AmyFelice:: Wow!! You're going to have a September baby, huh?

• Options

Patient? Who is patient? I don't want to be induced, but I'm not patient. I keep trying to tell her how many nice things we have for her, and how muchwe love her and how badly we want to meet her and how many people are waiting for her to come out, but she is quite happy in there I guess. 

Cute story: B was kissing my belly and talking to her and she actually stuck her body out towards him, like her butt or something. It was so cute. I'm like "baby you have to come out to meet your daddy".

I think if I was not at all ready she would be here by now, but because I'm miss-anal-compulsive-ready-as-you-can-be she will take forever. Thanks so much for thinking of us!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Been thinking about you too!  She just wants to be fashionably late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awwww...that's so sweet.  Of course I'm thinking about you guys!!  

**baby come on out dust** :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    personally, i'd start acupuncture now if you're ready to be done :)  i know a good one!
  • Options
    try some black cohosh, I swear that stuff put me in labor!
  • Options

imageCelyn:
    personally, i'd start acupuncture now if you're ready to be done :)  i know a good one!

Hehehe.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options

You can borrow my "eviction notice" t-shirt that I made....because THAT's what made Ryan come out! :D   hee hee.

Good luck!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

One of my gfs swears that sex is what did it....having sex 3 times in one day and at 4am she woke up because he water broke.

Worth a shot.

GL!!!!

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Is Elena the name you decided on?  I LOVE it!  Bounce on the yoga ball for like an hour and keep up with the walking (you get bonus points for hills) and swimming.  I've also heard rasberry leaf tea and pineapple will do the trick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

While stairs didn't bring on full labor it definitely brought on a lot of contractions!

So exciting!!!

• Options
    Thinking of you and Elena (love the name)!  Good luck!
  • Options

Sending baby dust!!!

Pumping with a combo of a few other things worked for me... Man, oh man I remember those days... I listened to Jason Mraz's song "I'm Yours" on repeat trying to sing her out (it was new at the time)....

• Options

so exciting!!! I was 10 (or so) days over and was walking 2 times a day around the?neighborhood?trying to get that baby out!! haha!?

Cant wait to meet her!!?

• Options

Sex three times a day, huh? Oh boy. That's not going to be easy at this point..  I like the eviction notice t shirt, that's super funny. I'm a little afraid to go for walks by myself. If I go with DH he can bring the car around if I can't go anymore. We can do that tonight when he gets home. 

yes Elena is the baby'sname. Thanks everyone.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"