Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

what words does your LO say?

J says mamma, dadda, baby and the newest word: babe! He sounds so cute. I think he picked it up from me and H

Re: what words does your LO say?

• Options
    Just Hi and Dada...she just started waving and signing "more" though!
  • Options
    mama, dada, bye bye, ball, bath, and she calls my mom "mam" instead of Gram. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dada, but sometimes it sounds like he is saying other things. Once I swear he said "you're full of Shlt" I try to get him to say mama and he giggles and goes dadadadada
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mama, dada, bye bye, ball, bath,nana(banana), num num when she is wanting food and she calls my mom "mam" instead of Gram. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well, I swear he says "mama" - but everyone seems to think it's waaaaay too early for that, so whatever :-P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    your full of ***  and god damn it?!! These two kids need to meet! lol
  • Options
    Mama, dada, hi.
  • Options

imagesnowboardbride:
    J says mamma, dadda, baby and the newest word: babe! He sounds so cute. I think he picked it up from me and H

My nieces call their dad "babe" because that's what they hear their mom calling him. It's so cute. Even the oldest (10yo) still does out of habit.

• Options
    imagemm&cc:

imagesnowboardbride:

My nieces call their dad "babe" because that's what they hear their mom calling him. It's so cute. Even the oldest (10yo) still does out of habit.

I knew a kid who called his mom "honey" because that's what his dad called her - except he couldn't ever say honey, and ended up calling her "hiney" all the time.  Everyone but the mom thought it was hilarious :)

imageimageimage
  • Options

We get mostly babbles, but I think I'm picking up some meaning behind some of his syllables.

'mama' (I need something) 'dada' (mom or dad, whichever one is there) 'baba' (bottle) 'nana' (I'm hungry, we don't get this one much anymore)

• Options
    Ben has been babbling for quite some time, but just this week, we all agree he can say dog (dah) and DADA (they actually sound different). He is actually using them AT the dogs and DH. He also waves, claps and signs more. I LOVE being able to communicate (or starting to).
    Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hey, dada and Dy (trying to say Dylan, our dog's name)
  • Options
    Mama, Dada, Ball, Kitty, Gramma
  • Options
    DS says mama (only if he's tired or crying), dada, baba (but I don't think he associates it with the bottle yet), yay, and nananana, and though my mom is nana to him, I think that one is just baby babble.
  • Options

Mama

Dada

Cat

Madddson (his sister, Madison)

Duck

ONE!! (haha, always LOUD and 1 finger pointed up)

Out

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"