Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

poll: clicky!

now that you opened this, you might as well choose one:
[Poll]

Re: poll: clicky!

• Options
    I picked whatever is on sale, but we just buy it in bulk at Sam's and get the Member's Mark kind.  It's good, soft, and not expensive at all.
  • Options
    What I'd like to know is if anyone uses a bidet! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    charmin, i don't play around with my ass.
  • Options
    I've been known to use baby wipes on the occasion that we run out of toilet paper.  Beats the hell out of paper towels!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Options

i go for the cheap stuff unless H is with me and forces me buy name brand

• Options

imageGramyson:

This.

• Options

imageGramyson:

LMAO!

• Options
    TP is one of the things DH has to have the good stuff!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Store-brand at the store I shop most. It's not brand-name, nor is it cheapy one-ply trash. I will not buy whatever is on sale. It's this one or Kleenex until we get more. ;)

I kid. 

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    Post this on EFF and see how many people reply that they use reusable cloth wipes.  (OK, actually not many of the nestie EFFers do that, but there's a movement for it in the "green" community overall.)

• Options
    We use Kirkland  brand. Not the best in the world, but great for us. And it is at a good price too. Considering there are 5 back ends in this family, and six when Willis gets potty trained.
  • Options

imagehtomeo:
    We use Kirkland  brand. Not the best in the world, but great for us. And it is at a good price too. Considering there are 5 back ends in this family, and six when Willis gets potty trained.

We use this too.  I don't like really soft TP because then I get little white balls everywhere Ewwww.  But Kirkland is just right.  

• Options
    i'll buy pretty much anything other than Charmin. it's so linty. gross!
  • Options

imageJimsBride08:
    What I'd like to know is if anyone uses a bidet! 

I love bidets when we go on vacation to Europe or the Caribbean.  If we ever get to build our dream house, there will be a bidet in the master bathroom.  LOL.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    We bought Target TP the other day.  It's pretty nice!  And cheaper than the name brands, so I think we might stick to it.
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options

imageMrs.AKP:
    i'll buy pretty much anything other than Charmin. it's so linty. gross!

This. I stopped using Charmin because of the lint. I use Cottonelle. Those little ripples get me everytime and even with 1 ply it still does that job and its soft.

• Options
    Its a combo for me...I want 2 ply - but I am not partial to a brand...I will buy whatever is on sale...but it must be 2 ply...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"