Parenting
Options

Xtie

Emily?Crying
Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Xtie

• Options

Sorry Ev! It is my least favorite popular name though, not my least fave name ever. You can blame my weirdo bully cousin for it though. Am I still on your sh!tlist?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    No! Just as long as it's not your least fave name in the world. I totally get negative name associations, though! I just wanted to know the back-story on why you don't love the name Emily.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny thing is, DH loves it, and wanted to name Ry that. :D
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    You know what? It's not my fave either, come to think of it. It was just the only name Dan agreed on. I like it, obviously, or I wouldn't have suggested it. But, it wasn't my top choice. I really wanted to name her Summer. I can't imagine her as a "Summer" now, though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"