3rd Trimester
Options

I have an induction date...

of 9/9/09! That was the date the doctor picked and I can't decide if I think oh thats neat or if its scary that its one flip away from 6/6/6! opinions?!

Also, we are not calling family and friends until after our LO's arrival so now Im keeping the induction date a secret from them and I feel like a little liar...kind of like I did during the first 3 months of pregnancy while I kept that secret!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I have an induction date...

• Options

That's an awesome due date....but, not to scare you, your induction may begin on that day, but you may not actually deliver until the next day. ?My induction began on a Saturday night at 9 p.m. and by 3 p.m. the following day, still no baby, so I had a c-section. ?Good luck!!

• Options
    very true...I am going in in the AM, but still good point.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagethaira:
    very true...I am going in in the AM, but still good point.

My cousin was induced at 730am and didnt have her baby until 4am the next day 

• Options
    That's my due & induction date. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I am being induced next week as well due to high BP, my induction will start on the 8th because we wanted her to be born on the 9th.  We are so excited! Mostly people have said that especially with your first it takes the whole day and then you give birth on the second.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"