Babies on the Brain
Options

JB

Noooo I havent gotten it yet!!!!  It's been preordered forever, then was released the 28th and it's estimated ship date is TOMORROW!!!  Pllleeeaaassee ship tomorrow!!!

In the meantime I bought a custom camera strap, a custom camera bag, a Nikkor 50mm 1.4G, some filters and a cleaning kit.  All sitting here useless until I get my dang camera!

How are you doing in your photography adventures??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

Re: JB

• Options

OMG! What torcher! I hope it ships tomorrow.

I'm doing pretty good. I've just been practicing a lot with the Nikon. But I'm saving for my love, my Canon! 

Really, I've been focusing on sb and getting skin tones right, lighting etc. When I get the Canon, I'll really buckle down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have you been getting on MWAC?  They are soo helpful! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have! They are helpful.  I need to start posting pics for CC.  What developer are you going to use.

I think I"m going to go with WHCC.

• Options
    I think WHCC for most things as well.  There are other places that seem to do other things just as well, or they offer other things that I like as well that WHCC may not.  Like Miller's for accordion albums or brag books and stuff like that.  But I'm still far from that, so I still have time!
  • Options

I was just thinking for when I start actually doing the SB sessions, I want a good print for the people I do the sessions for.

When I really get SB down I'll PB. But that's a long way off for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"