3rd Trimester
Options

Black and blue type pain.

I've been getting this pain in, well actually, ON my belly. It's at the top of my belly and it feels like a black and blue. When I laugh, it hurts, or when I touch it, it really just feels like I have a black and blue on my belly. It's been going on a few days, maybe a week. It doesn't happen all the time. But then again, also we were in the process of moving the last week so maybe I over did it?

I see my new dr in about 2 weeks. (never seen her before). I'm also in the process of changing insurances, my old dr doesnt take my new insurance.

I guess I can call my old dr and ask tomorrow. But hope they won't make me come in or something (bc they are far! plus the ins thing).

I don't know, I guess I want to see if this is normal.

Re: Black and blue type pain.

• Options
    YES, I have felt it on and off.  Not really sure what it is, but it can get really sore sometimes.  I posted about it a while ago, and no one seemed particularly concerned.  I'll probably just mention it at my next appointment.
  • Options
    I am having this pain too, but I think it is right where her butt is and she sticks it out and its just getting so tight in there it really hurts....hurts to cough, laugh or anything...I usually apply counter pressure to it and sometimes she sucks that butt back in.  Of course depending on where your pain is it could be a foot or something...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yep, I have that a lot too. OB said it was totally normal. Either baby bruising me from the inside, or just the pressure from carrying my older DD. Either way, she said it was normal.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Thanks everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"