Breastfeeding
Options

Pumping on the go- parts storage question

How/where do you store your breast shields when going to and from work? I've been keeping them in a ziploc bag, but am looking for other more sustainable ideas!! Thanks!

Re: Pumping on the go- parts storage question

• Options

i actually had taken my pump out of the backpack it came in, put it in a much smaller lunch bag (it fit perfectly with the plug and tubes!) and then threw that in my purse, along with the shields and two bottles just rolling around my big purse. not very sanitary but i always washed the bottles/shields before and after use.

• Options
    I just have the flange and bottle setup already assembled in the pump bag. I don't see how it is a problem to just have it tossed in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im the dork with the "black bag" going to work everyday, but I've got to up my cool game and try putting them in something nicer, like a pouch or my work bag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a small tupperware container inside my pump bag that I put everything in. Helps keep them and my bag clean, plus I just put that in the fridge between sessions.
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"