Working Moms
Options

DD made me cry this morning!

DD is in love with our nanny and as soon as she walks through the door, she's clapping and laughing and flying into her arms.  It's every morning and I've learned not to take it personally.  But this morning, DD reached back out for me and when I took her, she just put her head on my shoulder.  When I went to hand her back to the nanny, DD turned away from her and put her head back on my shoudler again.  I gave her a squeeze and handed her back.  She was fine, no crying but I was holding back the tears.  She's becoming a little person who wants her mommy.  I can't even describe the connection I felt with her.  I was never really that upset leaving her until this morning.  I cried most of the way to work. :(

Re: DD made me cry this morning!

• Options
    I can't imagine how hard it must be.  I'm sure that I'll feel the same way when ds gets like that.  Look on the bright side, I am sure when you get home she is elated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is so sweet!  I'd feel the same way-- wanting her to love her caregivers, but not too much, but not miss me too much, but still miss me!  What a conflicted life we all have!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is precious!   See, she does know who her mama is and prefers you over anyone else!  Angel

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"