1st Trimester
Options

When To Test?

I posted earlier about my current symptoms and I am not sure if I should test now even though my period isnt due until Saturday or I should wait? Like some girls stated I oculd possibly test as these strong symptoms may be a sign that enough HCG is evident. Thoughts??

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: When To Test?

• Options
    Test when you are late. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wait until you're late.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would wait and test on the day that your period is due.  Smile

Best wishes hope you conceive soon!!

• Options
    I tested before (day 5, 4, 3 and 2 before) my late AF but did not get a BFP till the day before AF was due.
  • Options
    hard to tell wo a chart, wait till your late unless you're ok seeing a BFN
    2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I personally would wait until I was late...but I can count my cycle to the day...so that is easy for me to say.  If you have extra test laying around...why not?  But just don't be disappointed if it is negative...it could be wrong this early!Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    As someone who has spent way too much money on HPTs, please wait. Unless you have a bunch of tests you've already bought, it will be a waste of good money until you're late.
  • Options

imageurbanwifey:
    I tested before (day 5, 4, 3 and 2 before) my late AF but did not get a BFP till the day before AF was due.

This.  I didn't even get mine til about 3 days after my period was due.  Best wait.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I tested the day I was suppose to get it. If you test too early it may not show up.

• Options
    Seriously.....dollar tree or dollar general.....found out 8 dpo with a .99 test.  Not out too much money and even if its too early...you'll feel better at least trying to put yourself at ease.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"