Breastfeeding
Options

Nursing Pads

What nursing pads do you use? Are they all the same? Is there a better brand?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursing Pads

• Options

My favorite so far has been the Lasinoh pads.  From what others on this board have said, the Medela & the Gerber Ultra Thins have also been popular.  I haven't tried the Medelas yet, but the Gerber Ultra Thins didn't absorb well for me.  Also, the Advent ones I tried were very bulky.  The Lasinoh's are thin, very absorbant, but do show the creases through some shirts.  Good luck finding the one that best suits you, but you may have to try out a few before you find the one you like. 

• Options

I like the Gerber Heavy Flow but they only come with 24 pads. The Gerber Ultra Thins aren't great at all. My other 2 favs are Medlea and Lansinoh. GL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lanisoh during the day and MOtherhood cloth for overnight...shey soak up everything. No leaks at all.
    Beta #2 = 836
    Beta #1 = 160
    IUI#1 50mg Clomid = BFP!
    TTC #2 DX is .49 AMH

DD Born 5/15/09
    10/2 We have a beautiful Heartbeat!
    IUI #3 BFP! Beta #1 = 13, Beta #2 = 143, Beta #3 = 321, Beta #4 = 1300 Beta #5 = 6319
    IUI #2 = CP
    IUI #1 = BFN
    Unexplained IF
    TTC since June 2007
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lansinoh are great.  Hated gerber - they leaked all the time  - Advent and Johnson & Johnson both worked great but were very bulky.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've tried Medela, Lansinoh, Avent, Curity & Johnson's. So far Johnson's are my favorite. They are all different. If your boobs leak a lot then you'll probably have a chance to try them all Embarrassed
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have been using the lansinoh and have had no leaks with them.  I tried the gerber ultra thins and the leaked like crazy so I wasted my money.
  • Options
    The Gerber ultra thins did not work for me.  I like the contoured shape of the Johnsons.  The motherhood cloth are good as well but can be pricey.
  • Options
    Playtex. They are super comfortable and can hold a fair amount of milk if you start leaking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"