Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

****gymnst***

Hey hey there! How are you? I saw your post about your DH's SA. I think its cute that he is excited!

I wont be able to bump as often as I usually do. I am going to switch to working day shift for a few months, and actually have some training to do this week Monday-Friday...so I am stuck in a classroom almost all day. :-( I am trying to play catch up on the days events!

I hope you are doing well! I tried to send this as a PM but for some reason it wouldnt let me submit it. Oh well.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

Re: ****gymnst***

• Options

Hey Lou!!  No bumping sucks!  I don't know how I'd pass the day otherwise :)  I hope you can manage to squeeze some in even if it's in the evening.  The evening ladies rock as well.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to your email - last week and this weekend were super crazy.  But I plan on checking out your tirp pictures and getting back to you tonight or tomorrow.

How was your weekend?  Hope your training goes well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hope to hop on here once I am home in the late afternoon/evenings. Maybe I will "meet" some new night time bumpies!

No worries about the email. It takes quite some time to get through all of those pictures. Just to warn you!

Our weekend was good. Unfortunately, our kitchen is a disaster right now. Remember the hot water heater fiasco I told you about? Well, it created mold, and lots of it. Mold mitigation people were here today and basically had to rip up anything and everything that was still wet or had mold. Basically, half of our kitchen floor is ripped up, all the way down to the subflooring. They also had to knock out some of the wall that was in between a closet in our kitchen and the garage. So, that hole is lovely. We also have 3 huge dehumidifiers running too. The poor pup is scared out of his wits. We are just taking it one day at a time! It has certainly been the headache though.

Hopefully this week we will find out if we brought home a little present from our trip or not. :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"